alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

“The One with Finals”: Finals Week Told by Ross Geller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

With Finals approaching, we are all feeling a bit stressed, panicked, and like everything in our life is going wrong. Basically, we turn into Ross Geller from Friends for the week.

• When it’s 3 a.m. and you’re proofreading the essay you finished typing 15 minutes ago:

• When you call your parents ranting about how much you have to do and how stressed you are and they think it’s funny because you sound like a maniac:

• When you pass someone in the hallway and all they do is ask how you’re doing:

• When the material on your exams makes you have to think back to stuff you learned in previous semesters:

• Those of us who decide to go out the weekend before finals:

• Walking into an exam and having zero confidence that you are going to do well:

• When you finally take a break from studying by having lunch or dinner but then have to go back to work after:

• When you the slightest thing like a long coffee line or you can’t find a free spot in the library right away, triggers you:

• When FINALLY something gets graded and it’s not what you hoped for:

• Trying to keep a decent mental state throughout the entire process:

However, in the end, you know you are going conquer your finals and life:

Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.