This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Netflix has been a major outlet for streaming television shows and movies. They seem to constantly have new shows and movies added, especially their own originals. Here are some new additions that are getting a lot of attention!

Haunting of Bly Manor

This has been in high anticipation after the release of “The Haunting of Hill House” back in 2018. Though the story is completely separate from Hill House, Bly Manor has many of the same actors. It is based on Henry James’ “Turn of the Screw” and it is just as creepy.

Black ’47

This movie is a western style drama based in Ireland during the Great Famine. It not only has the western genre aspects in it, but also brings some light to Irish history. It is definitely worth the watch and will keep you intrigued the whole time.

Superman Returns

If you are into superhero movies, you’ll be very happy to see that this movie has been added to Netflix. 

Emily in Paris

Watch this new Netflix Original show if you want to watch an American girl take on the marketing world of Paris, France!

Moneyball

This baseball movie stars Brad Pitt and watches as his character faces the reinvention challenge of his baseball team. 

Batman: The Killing Joke

Again for my superhero fans, this animation film shows the classic struggles between Batman and the Joker in Gotham.

Paranorman 

This cute animation movie is added at a great time in spooky month! Watch this with your family and friends to experience a lighter type of Halloween movie.

The Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman- Season 3

The new season of this famous show has even more celebrity interviews including Kim Kardashian, Lizzo, Robert Downey Jr, and more!

The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

This comedy special holds many funny moments and lots of laughs with not only Bert Kreischer, but many other of his friends in the comedy field!

Hubie Halloween

This new Netflix Original comedy movie has Adam Sandler, need I say more?

There are so many shows and movies added to Netflix every month and you can find all the additions on Netflix!

Felicity Warner

Devin Gavigan

Sacred Heart '21

Hi, my name is Devin Gavigan and I am an English and Communications major with an Advertising and PR concentration at Sacred Heart University. I have always had a passion for writing and everything creatively stimulating. I hope you enjoy my articles!
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)