This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Now that Spring has finally sprung, I’m so excited to share all of my favorite songs that are perfect for everything and anything you have planned this season!

“Just a Girl”- No Doubt

It would be an understtemnt to say that I’m currently obsessed with early 2000’s Gwen Stefani, and I think my burgundy lip liner underneath my mask can attest to that! This song is a classic, and is one of my favorites to play when I’m with my friends because everyone always knows all the words!

“Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy”- Queen

On the days I need to bust out some laundry and do a major vacuum of my apartment, I play this song on REPEAT! It’s just such a bop and so fun to sing along with. Along with everyother Queen song, I highly recommend!

“When The Sun Goes Down”- Arctic Monkeys 

This song is one of my all time favorites to play in the car with the volume on full blast! TBH, sometimes you just don’t wanna hear yourself sing out of tune… so just leave it to the Arctic Monkeys to do all the work!

“Chest Hair”- Sitting on Stacy

I just need to start out by saying I LOVE this song and this band! They’re so good and I can’t wait to see what else they release in the future! This song in particular, happens to be my favorite and is one of my go-to’s when I’m in need of a beachy car song for a trip down the shore.

“My Little”- Ryan Leahan

Finally something nice and calming. This is such a nice song for studying, painting, or just relaxing. It ‘s the perfect song to get me in the zone!

headphones leaning against a stack of records
Photo by blocks from Unsplash

Elizabeth Coyne

Sacred Heart '23

Fashion Merchandizing and Marketing Major Lover of all things Pink!
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)