Style > Beauty

My Fall Favorites (Skincare, Haircare & More!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Throughout the summer, you can find me looking for any products that say “matte” in order to control my oily skin. However, when the colder weather comes, my skin quickly switches to a combination of dry and oily. 

Along with skincare, I have found myself adding quite a few new products to my daily routine.

Here are some of my current favorites!

Lush: Vanishing Cream Moisturizer

Although this product is a bit pricey, it is worth every penny! The fresh scent, along with how light the product feels has made it an essential part of my daily routine. I find that it balances out my combination skin, and a little goes a long way. 

Lush: Breath of Fresh Air Toner

Another Lush product that has become an absolute favorite of mine! I spray this on my skin in the morning, as well as before bed and even after a workout. It is light and refreshing and filled with great quality ingredients, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. 

Jergens: Wet Skin Moisturizer

SO GOOD! I keep this right on my bathroom counter and put it on immediately after a shower. It keeps my skin soft and smooth throughout the day. This product has really helped with dry skin. 

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Spray

This body spray is my all-time favorite fall scent from Bath and Body works. It also comes in a small travel size which is perfect for throwing in your bag.

Kristen Ess Working Serum

I picked this up at Target a while ago and have just recently gotten into it.  It gives my hair shine, and helps with fly-aways, all while not making my hair oily.

Vitamin C

It may be spooky season, but it is also sick season! Especially in college when we share such close quarters with others, it is a must for fighting sickness and keeping your immune system strong. 

Happy Fall! 

Annie May

Sacred Heart '20

Senior at Sacred Heart University Lover of Coffee, Jazz & Writing
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.