This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

As some of you may know about seven months ago, a very special Tik Tok video series called ‘Quarantine Cutie’ went viral by Tik Tok user and NYC photographer Jeremey Cohen. You may also know that these videos star none other than the Quarantine Cutie herself, my cousin Tori Cignarella.

You can now officially say that the cuties are back! About 2 weeks ago, a 6th installment of the video series was created. Involving an even more romantic gesture than ever before! Jeremey surprised Tori yet again with a helicopter ride overlooking all of New York! To get some more details on this series, I sat down and interviewed Tori myself. When asked how she felt about making an iconic comeback after keeping their fans on the edge of their seats for this moment she said, “Not sure if it’s as much as an iconic comeback as it really is just a resurgence! We’ve taken time to ourselves and we’ll continue to take some to ourselves, but it has been really cool to sift through the comments and recognize that people have missed us and are loving our update!”

Anna Schultz-Running To Beach Carefree Inspirational
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

I also asked her how she felt making the world smile again during such a stressful point in the year, as the video was the posted at a crucial point during the presidential election. She said, “One of my favorite things to do is make people happy. We recognized that the election was stressful for everyone, including us! We wanted to alleviate some of that with our story.”

pug in a blanket
Unsplash

I even asked her what her favorite thing about this whole experience was and if she still got recognized in public or on social media. “It really has been the helicopter ride, Jeremey has overall been really good about keeping his plans a secret, but since this was the first thing we were able to do together, getting the opportunity to go up in a helicopter and see NYC together was incredibly amazing.” She aslo said that, “I actually rarely got recognized in public! So, in general the whole story has died down for me. Sometimes I’ll get some Instagram DM’s and comments, but it’s been overall easy to contain.”

And last but not least I asked her what has been the thing she has been the most grateful for, for this whole experience and if you could take one thing away. “I am easily most grateful to have Jeremy in my life at the end of this. I didn’t know him before quarantine, and without all this I’m not sure if we ever would’ve crossed paths. I’ve gained this irreplaceable bond with him that I wouldn’t trade for the world, and I’m so thankful to have met him nearly 7 months ago.”

A couple sleeping next to each other outside.
Photo by Matheus Ferrero from Unsplash

Well I think I speak behalf on the whole world saying that I am grateful for these two as well and can’t wait to see the many more adventures between them both!

New Girl Nick Miller Emotional GIF
Giphy / Fox

Kristen Cignarella

Sacred Heart '21

Hi everyone! My name is Kristen I'm a currently a senior at SHU. I am a Media Arts major, with a concentration in Film and Television. My hobbies include singing in choir, theatre, watching movies, reading, hanging out with friends, and of course writing articles for Her Campus!!:)
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)