General Hero Images v2png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
General Hero Images v2png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks

MUST Try TikTok Starbucks Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

In a world before the days of Tik Tok, I was a committed Dunkin Donuts customer who almost never stepped foot in a Starbucks. I always found ordering from Starbucks to be confusing – what ever happened to small, medium, and large? When I downloaded Tik Tok I kept seeing crazy secret menu drinks pop up on my for you page, and after a bit of persuasion from my housemates, I gave it a try… I haven’t turned back since. From an occasional Dunkin customer, to a daily Starbucks buyer, here are some Tik Tok Starbucks drinks that you need to try!

1. The Iced White Mocha Latte with Vanilla Sweet Cream Foam and Caramel Drizzle

Starbucks

This is the magical order that converted me to team Starbucks. While this drink is more of a treat than a morning cup of coffee, it may just be my favorite Starbucks beverage. This drink went viral on Tik Tok after famous Tik- Toker @annaxsitar posted a video of herself ordering it – I get the majority of my fun Starbucks orders from her page. The iced white mocha latte alone is one of my go tos; though, if you’re looking for a treat (and we all deserve a treat during finals week) then I definitely recommend giving this order a try! 

1. Strawberry Acai Refresher with Green Tea

Starbucks

If you’re looking for a new everyday to order, give the strawberry acai refresher with green tea a try! I have been a fan of the strawberry acai refresher for quite some time. In the past I ordered it with lemonade or coconut milk (the pink drink); though, I recently came across a tik tok where it was ordered with green tea. I don’t drink tea very often, I am team coffee all the way, but I have been trying to drink tea instead from time to time because it is the healthier of the two. I gave this tik tok drink a try and was pleasantly surprised! You can definitely taste the green tea flavor, but the strawberry acai mixture makes it sweet and easy to sip on. This drink is fairly low in calories and is especially refreshing on warm days!

1. The Ultimate Sugar Cookie Drink

Another drink we have Tik-Toker @annaxsitar to thank for! This order is a bit more complicated than the previous orders, but is definitely worth the try. To try what @annaxsitar is calling the ultimate sugar cookie drink, order: A venti iced chai latte with 4 pumps cinnamon dolce, 4 pumps white mocha, light cinnamon powder, light nutmeg powder, light ice, caramel drizzle, 4 pumps irish cream syrup and 4 pumps of chai! Yet another order that is more of a treat and less of a morning beverage – but this is the perfect drink to get you in the holiday spirit. And yes, it does taste just like a sugar cookie. 

Starbucks

My Starbucks addiction runs deep thanks to Tik Tok. Never did I picture myself converting to team Starbucks, but they’ve stolen my heart… and my money. I love how customizable their drinks are, you really can get creative with it. In the words of @annaxsitar “another day, another Starbies”.   

Kaitlin Katzenback

Sacred Heart '21

Hey I'm Kaitlin, a senior at Sacred Heart University. I love writing about beauty, food, and of course my time at SHU :)
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)