Must Have Apps for Fashionistas On The Go

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Ladies- as I’m sure you’ve all heard before, there’s virtually nothing the iPhone can’t do. It can order your cinnamon dolce latte at Starbucks, it can deposit your checks, it can file your taxes, and most importantly, it can give you some pretty sweet deals on fashion.

iPhone apps that bring you to the virtual world of fashion are awesome. Not only do they rid you of endless searching through messy racks and shelves, but they can also help you save money by offering easily-accessible, trendy, affordable clothing—which, let’s be honest, who’s not down to save some money?

HauteLook

One app everyone’s buzzing about is HauteLook. HauteLook is a member-only based fashion site that offers discounts between 50-75% every day on name brands like Steve Madden and Michael Kors. The app offers the option of daily emails with their new sales and if you refer a friend you’ll get a $10 credit when they make their first purchase! Hautelook is getting more popular among collegiettes, so jump on this fashion-wagon!

Ideeli

Another app that’s getting plenty of attention is Ideeli. This app is also member-only based so you’re sure to get exclusive deals that other customers never know about! Ideeli offers discounts up to 80% off on name brand apparel! Ideeli is similar to HauteLook in that it offers new sales every day, giving you a chance to choose from thousands of unique items whenever you please. Be a fashionista who is up to date wherever you are with the Ideeli app.

Samantha Brunetto is a junior majoring in media studies at Sacred Heart University. She is interested in the field of public relations and has had a previous internship for a fashion public relations firm in New York City. Samantha also enjoys traveling and going to the beach.
Taylor Lane is a senior in the Sacred Heart University school of education. She majors in English and is a section editor for the school newspaper, Spectrum. She is a captain on the Division I Softball team. Taylor aspires to be a special education teacher and spends her free time volunteering in programs for people with special needs.