Meet Brianna Sullivan ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

We got the chance to ask junior Brianna Sullivan a few of questions about herself, her life at SHU, and her future plans! 

The Basics 

Year: Junior 

Hometown: Bergenfield, New Jersey 

Major/Minor: Double Major in Sports Management and Marketing 

Relationship Status: Single 

Campus Involvement: Business Pre Fall leader, Club football team manager, President of Zeta Tau Alpha 

Hobbies/Interests: Hanging with friends and family, watching football (especially the New York Giants) 

Favorites

Go-to-store: Apricot Lane or Nordstrom’s 

Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies & Cream 

Season: Summer 

Drink of Choice: Vitamin water 

Place to hang out on campus: The Pitt with club sports or Red’s 

Place to hang off campus: Best Edibles 

Q&A

What are your plans for the summer? 

I am doing an internship in Dingle, Ireland, for two months! I’ll be doing market research for tourism. 

If you could be anyone for an entire day who would it be & why? 

Erin Andrews during the super bowl or any other game that she’s reporting from the sidelines. She’s what inspired me to want to be a sports broadcaster. 

Where do you hope to see yourself in 10 years? 

I hope to be a sideline reporter for FOX sports in the NFL, or work for an NFL team. 

What has your favorite moment been at SHU so far? 

SHU is my favorite place, I’ve had so many great memories here. If I had to pick one it would probably be getting my bid to ZTA. Joining Zeta has definitely been one of the best decisions that I’ve made here at SHU. It has given me my life long friends and leadership opportunities, along with the fact that I get to raise money for an amazing cause (Breast Cancer Education & Awareness).

What is the best piece of advice that has been given to you? 

“Don’t forget that your life is what you live it, chase your dreams. You can do anything you put your mind to. Never give up or live your life with regret.”- My parents.

We hope to see you on the big screen one day, Bri! Don’t forget about your SHU fam!

Melissa Minerva

Sacred Heart '19

Melissa Minerva is currently a Senior at Sacred Heart University. She is a Marketing major with a double minor in Digital Marketing and Public Relations and Advertising. She is one of the social media chairs to Her Campus Sacred Heart. Her love for whats new and trendy is what drove her to Her Campus. Melissa enjoys watching every addicting show on netfix from one tree hill to shameless. She hopes to gain experience in the Marketing and Public Relations side of Her Campus for her future career.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.