This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Quick Facts

Full Name: Marissa Ann Miller

Graduation Year: 2016

Major/Minor: Double majoring in Business Administration and Marketing

Hometown: Port Jefferson, New York

Campus Involvements: Zeta Tau Alpha sorority, SHU Love, Concert Choir

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle!

Details

Describe yourself in 3 words: funny, creative, and dependable

#1 on your SHU bucket list: Fountain hop around campus

Ten years from now: I hope to be living on my own working, in New York City in either public relations or advertising.

Most looking forward to: Being able to have my car on campus

Fun Facts and Favorites

Celebrity guy crush: THE Ryan Gosling, of course

Celebrity girl crush: Blake Lively

Favorite T.V Show: Nashville

Favorite Color: Pink

Go-to stress reliever: A weekly manicure or a girls night

Favorite Chick Flick: Definitely Mean Girls. “I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops…so I bought army pants and flip flops.”

Most Embarrassing Moment: When I ripped the plug to the speakers out of the wall at the first house party I went to my freshman year.

Most Memorable Moment: Bid day when I found out I would be a member of Zeta Tau Alpha. I met girls who are now my best friends. 

Lots of Love

Dream Date: Dinner on the beach at sunset. Oh, and he better bring flowers!

Look for in Guys: He has to be funny and intelligent, and he has to be a gentleman. Great abs don’t hurt either…

Pick Up Line: Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see

Biggest Turn Off: Arrogance

First Kiss: It was my freshman year of high school with my first boyfriend ever. It was Brittany Snow in John Tucker Must Die, awkward- he bobbed and I weaved.

Colleen O'Melia

Sacred Heart

Colleen O'Melia is a senior at Sacred Heart University. She is an English major with a concentration in Writing. Aside from being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Sacred Heart, she is President of Sacred Heart's Education Club, volunteers at a local schools, and mentors young students.
Taylor Lane is a senior in the Sacred Heart University school of education. She majors in English and is a section editor for the school newspaper, Spectrum. She is a captain on the Division I Softball team. Taylor aspires to be a special education teacher and spends her free time volunteering in programs for people with special needs.