Marcello Orsini

Year: Senior

Major: Athletic Training

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Watertown, CT

Interests/Hobbies: Soccer, Snowboarding, and Basketball

Interesting fact: I can speak a little bit of Italian

Favorite food: Filet mignon 

Favorite movie: Fast and Furious 5

What do you look for in a girl? I like a cute girl who is organized, smart, knows how to have a good time, that is really into sports (especially soccer), and that can cook!

What is the most confusing thing a girl does? When girls get mad at you for the dumbest things or when they play hard to get all the time.

Do you have a favorite pick up line? Me: Did it hurt? Girl: Did what hurt? Me: When you fell from heaven?

What’s your idea of a perfect date? I would take a girl to a nice dinner on the water. Afterward we would take a walk along the water’s edge and talk about anything and everything.

Name one thing on your bucket list? Attending a World Cup final match.

What is your best college memory? Definitely spring break in Panama Beach. Although, I don’t remember much.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? In ten years I want to be living on my own working in a physical therapy office hopefully somewhere in Florida.

Would you rather the girl make the first move? I'd rather make the first move, but it would be a nice change if the girl showed interest first. 

Maggie Bortner is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is a business marketing and fashion merchandising major, with a minor in French. She is a leading member in her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, here on campus. She likes to spend her free time working out at the gym and spending hours online shopping.