Linda’s Stations Ranked From Best to Worst

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

If you’re a Sacred Heart pioneer, chances are you go to Linda’s to escape from 63’s a few times a week. From a simple salad to an awesome quesadilla, Linda’s has everything a college kid could ever ask for. Here are the Linda’s stations ranked from best to worst:

1. BYOB: This station has everything from chicken fingers to cheeseburgers. Oh, and don’t forget the chipotle mayo! What more could you need?

2. 2MATO: Sometimes there is nothing better than a chicken and cheese quesadilla

3. Mondo’s subs: The perfect place to pretend you’re actually at subway

4. Crisp: This place is perfect for “canceling out” all of the pizza you ate earlier in the week.

5. The One sushi: Great sushi, but it’s never open. Hard to enjoy a place when it’s always closed!

Gaby Houle is an aspiring Neonatal Nurse Practitioner who also happens to love to write. She is from Wolcott, Connecticut where she lives with her parents and younger sister. She will read any book you throw at her, and will watch any movie that doesn't involve aliens or zombies!