If The Bachelor Contestants Were TV/Movie Characters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Do you ever stop and think who the Bachelor contestants remind you of? Every Monday I lay in bed with my Ben & Jerry’s and say “SHE’S JUST LIKE…!” and then it all came to me. I knew Corrine and Regina George had an astonishing resemblance! Then I thought, what other TV/Movie characters are the remaining contestants like?

Corrine & Regina George from Mean Girls

From the blonde locks to the aggressive attitude, Corrine and Regina always have their eyes set on a prize. Not only do they both know what they want when it comes to material things, but they both have probably never lifted a finger in getting it. Corrine talks about her Nanny, Raquel, as though she put the stars in the sky. Regina has a mother who brings her condoms and supports all of her evil endeavors. Maybe Raquel and Mrs. George are Facebook friends? All I know is that these two definitely have the title of “DRAMA QUEEN” written all over them.

Raven & Miley Stewart from Hannah Montana

Sweet, sweet Raven. I wish you knew you are too good for Nick! Just like Miley was too good for Jake Ryan the Zombie Slayer! Raven is the voice of reason on this season of the Bachelor and really is just there to have a good time with Nick. Coincidentally Miley Stewart always seems to figure out where she needs to be and does what is best for her in the end of every episode as well. Also who couldn’t love both of their southern accents that make everything sound ten times better?

Vanessa & Gabriella Montez from High School Musical

Vanessa has always been a low-key front runner on this season of the Bachelor just like Gabriella was always a front runner for Troy’s heart from the beginning of HSM. Both of these sophisticated school girls have a good head on their shoulders. With Vanessa being a special education teacher and Gabriella being the smartest girl in her class, these girls have the brains to win over any guy. Their long, curly, brunette hair and innocent, loving personalities make it seem like they could be twins. Lets just hope Vanessa doesn’t have to “go her own way” next episode.

Rachel & Raven Baxter from That’s So Raven

As soon as Rachel got that first impression rose I knew she was something special. She has this power that makes everyone comfortable and confident when they are around her and honestly when I was a little girl, Raven Baxter did the SAME for me. Rachel focus’ a lot on her family when talking to Nick and we all know how much Raven was also a Daddy’s girl and went to her family for everything. Both of these women are probably the most fierce in TV and excitingly enough I’m happy there will be a lot more Rachel in our future since she is our next BACHELORETTE!

Last but not least… Nick & Alex Karev from Grey’s Anatomy

Remember when you hated Alex in the beginning of the Grey’s and then somehow, he managed to sneak his way into your heart by the end? I am hoping that is the case for Nick as well. Nick is a guy with a bad past just looking for love, as so is Alex. Ironically, both of these guys also struck out with love multiple times… These guys don’t always deserve the love they get but when they are being themselves are down right lovable. Nick Viall is no Alex Karev but we are still rooting for him!

Meg Rice

Sacred Heart '19

Taylor Swift enthusiast, lover of caramel iced coffee, & sister of Zeta Tau Alpha at Sacred Heart University
Laura Lampert

Sacred Heart

Laura is a Communications Studies major with a concentration in Digital Marketing/PR.  Campus Correspondent at Sacred Heart, overly-involved, and always five minutes late with an iced coffee.