This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Ever since middle school, I have always had an interesting relationship with my skin. My skin is super sensitive and I have always had acne. When I was a freshman and sophomore in high school, my skin was the worst I have ever seen it. Since then, my skin has calmed down but I still struggle with the occasional breakout. Last year around December, I went on birth control to help with my acne. I can honestly say that going on the pill to control my acne was a life saver. I have now been on the pill for almost ten months and my skin is at its prime. For the past six months, I have been using products from the skin care brand, First Aid Beauty, and I am obsessed. I love First Aid Beauty for many reasons, the first being that it is the first skin line that I have not had a negative reaction to and the pricing is reasonable. Here are some of my favorite products I use everyday:

1. Pure Skin Facial Cleanser

I wash my face with this cleanser every night. It is $21 and a little goes a long way. It comes out as a gel and leaves my face feeling very refreshed and clean.

2. Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

After I wash my face I use the Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration. Personally, the number one thing that I look for when I was buying a moisturizer is how fast it dries on my skin. I hate putting on moisturizer and then waiting around for it to dry before applying makeup. I use this cream every morning and night, and it is my favorite moisturizer. This moisturizer is $32 and you can also use it as an all over cream.

3. Facial Radiance Pads

I use the Facial Radiance Pads to exfoliate my skin. I exfoliate every Tuesday and Thursday, although these pads can be used daily. For 60 pads this product is $32. I use these pads after I take my makeup off and before I wash my face. These are great because it helps to remove any remaining makeup and gunk from my pores.

4. Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum

Finally, to end my routine I use the Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum. This serum is the perfect ending to my routine. It leaves my skin feeling clean, moisturized and healthy.

I hope this article helps with any guys and gals struggling with their skin or even just looking to switch up some products. First Aid Beauty is targeted for people with sensitive skin and all different skin types and problems.

Jennifer deBeus

Sacred Heart '21

Sacred Heart 2021 Psychology Major Social Work and Criminal Justice Minor
Nina Lauria

Sacred Heart

Nina is a Biology major with a Chemistry minor on the Physician's Assistant track. She has always loved medicine just as much as fashion and blogging. Nina hopes to one day concentrate in Pediatric Oncology and help find a cure for cancer!