How to Entertain Yourself on a Snow Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The Internet is a fascinating place that can provide entertainment for hours upon hours…. upon hours. Here are a few videos that you should watch to cure your bordem on this snow day.

Funny
  • This Seahawks fan streaks right in front of the camera during a street celebration after the Superbowl.

• This weather reporter knees a crazy college kid right in the balls when he tries to ruin his news segment.

• This administration does calling home for school cancelations right

Inspiring

• I’m not the only sappy girl out there who loves watching military men and women surprise their families at home. This military mom surprises her son during his basketball game. The coaches, refs, and players are all in on it!

Cute
  • These dogs won’t pass in front of cats no matter what. Adorable.

Wow! Great Idea!
  • The greatest college life hack of all: How do you open a wine bottle without a corkscrew? Use your shoe!

• How to get rid of headaches, hold your breath longer, and get rid of nervous butterflies. These body hacks are genius!

• Insanely smart and simple tips for the winter!

Shocking
  • Warning: this is twisted and gory. I can’t believe this ad is actually circulating the Internet. The fact that there was a director/writer who thought of this and a whole cast and crew went along with it…. smh.

Taylor Lane is a senior in the Sacred Heart University school of education. She majors in English and is a section editor for the school newspaper, Spectrum. She is a captain on the Division I Softball team. Taylor aspires to be a special education teacher and spends her free time volunteering in programs for people with special needs.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.