This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Hey there fashionistas! Are people constantly complimenting you on what you are wearing or telling you your sense of style is on always point? If you are one of those people I have just described, why not share your passsion for fashion with the world! Sacred Heart senior Chelsey Curren did, and now she runs a successful fashion blog called Gypsy Soul Style on Instagram. Curren keeps her eager followers up to date on the latest bohemian trends by posting modelesque pictures of her everyday ensemble, giving them inspiration the next time they go shopping! Check out her awesome style below with some photos featured from her blog!

The next time you’re on Insta make sure you give her a follow! @gypsysoulstyle_

Maggie Bortner is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is a business marketing and fashion merchandising major, with a minor in French. She is a leading member in her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, here on campus. She likes to spend her free time working out at the gym and spending hours online shopping.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.