GoPro Series Part I

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

GoPro: Capture and share your world. The camera is smaller than a candy bar, but what it captures is something bigger and more beautiful than anyone would expect. GoPro allows photography enthusiasts to take their camera to places one would not think possible: hiking mountains, skydiving, swimming and surfing in the ocean, snowboarding and skiing, etc. Sacred Heart student Thomas Dandrea, an avid GoPro user, has sent Heart Campus his own take on ways to capture the world. Take a look below at some of these awesome images!  

This is an example of a night lapse photo taken in Westchester, New York with a 15 second exposure.

Night lapse of Orlando, Florida with a 2 second exposure.

Combining steel wool, a whisk, fire, and circular movments, the night explodes in light with this awesome GoPro snap.

Grand Central Station time lapse around dusk. The bright city lights and rapid car movements create a stunning light trail.

Times Square in New York City.

Mine?? It’s a lovely day for a beach GoPro photo-sesh.

Under the sea, under the sea! GoPro proves its waterproof capabilities.

A gorgeous sunset lapse taken at Connecticut’s own Southport beach. The world is really something, huh?

Maggie Bortner is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is a business marketing and fashion merchandising major, with a minor in French. She is a leading member in her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, here on campus. She likes to spend her free time working out at the gym and spending hours online shopping.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.