yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Falling Into October

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The smell of late night bonfires and delicious smores fill the air. Warm apple cider and pumpkin pie become our guilty pleaure. Comfy jackets, scarves and boots are back in fashion. A crisp cool air blows through the trees and colorful leaves drift down to Earth.  Yes everyone, it is that wonderful time of year again… Welcome to October! Now I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I have seen a more beautiful campus in fall than Sacred Heart University. The vibrant foliage adds life to our petite yet picturesque school. Featured below are photos snapped by some of our very own students, capturing the mystery and beauty of the Sacred Heart grounds during this delicious season. So go grab your blanket and a cuddle buddy while you enjoy these fantastic pictures!

This photo was taken by Her Campus’ own, Viki Caputo, showcasing the bright contrast between the perfect blue sky and the rusty colored leaves.

The last three unbelievably artsy pictures were taken by junior, Anthony Tartaglia. These breathtaking images only prove how insanely beautiful Sacred Heart’s campus is during the fall season. Don’t you just want to jump around in those leaves?

Maggie Bortner is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is a business marketing and fashion merchandising major, with a minor in French. She is a leading member in her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, here on campus. She likes to spend her free time working out at the gym and spending hours online shopping.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.