yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Drink Up! The Complete Guide To Your Favorite Fall Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Autumn is finally here! It is time to embrace the cold weather with cute scarves and sweaters. Now that the days of summer are actually over, most of you probably need to adjust to the new season. To cozy up with a warm blanket and a hot beverage – look no further! Here are some new ideas for those of you looking to try new things this season:

Alcoholic: 

1.     Carmel Appletini

This is like your standard appletini with a twist! Add in Bailey’s caramel to give your cocktail an autumn taste.

2.     Cinnamon Toast

Add some spiced rum to apple cider to give your season a little kick!

3.     Hard Cider Sangria

Substitute wine with hard cider, lemon juice, and brandy for a tasty seasonal sangria.

Non-alcoholic

1.     Pumpkin Spice Latte

Pumpkin lattes are available at a majority of your local coffee shops. You can also make your own version at home using pumpkin pie substitute, milk, and sugar.

2.     Autumn Punch

Make this drink for you and your friends! The punch can be made with oranges, cinnamon, honey, as well as lemon and pineapple juice.

3.     Apple Pie Cider

Tired of boring, regular apple cider? This version is absolutely delicious. All you need is some apple juice, apple cider, sugar, and cinnamon!

Chelsea Tibus

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.