Dress to Impress at the French Montana Spring Concert!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

It seems like yesterday we found out the French Montana was going to be our spring concert this year, now we are just days away from seeing him live and in person at SHU. If you’re anything like me, trying to pick out the perfect outfit always seems impossible. You find yourself yelling to your roommates “I have nothing to wear!!!” *while staring at a closet full of clothes*. If you need a little outfit inspo on what to wear this Friday, I’m here to help!! 

This year the newest outfit trends have taken a turn towards more of a ‘street wear’ look. Take any combinations of these outfits, and you are sure to be stylin’ this Friday! 

Distressed Mom Jeans: 

Single? No worries ladies – boyfriend jeans are out anyways!! Mom jeans are just the perfect bottoms to wear this Friday! While a little more form fitting than boyfriend jeans, they’re still roomy and so comfortable. 

These distressed/rose embroidered pairs come from PacSun! 

This charcoal gray/black pair comes from PacSun! 

Overalls: 

Overalls? Yes, overalls. I guarantee you a few SHU girls we’ll be wearing overalls this Friday. They don’t necessarily have to be overall pants – they can be overall shorts or even an overall dress! With a cute, simple tee underneath, this outfit can’t be beat. 

These two pairs of overalls come from Ruby & Jenna!

This pair comes from Forever21!

Statement Pants: 

Tired of wearing the same pair of ripped black jeans to every social event? Change it up a bit with a pair of statement pants!! Whether it’s fringe bottom jeans, or a pair of trendy cargo pants, you’re sure to step up your wardrobe with this one simple switch! 

These black chain & camouflage cargo pants come from Ruby & Jenna! Hit up their Greenwich, CT location for a pair!

These fringe bottom jeans were made by MaryKate!! Message her on insta for a pair!! 

** Want fringe bottom jeans for this Friday but can’t find them anywhere?! Hit up MaryKate on SHUs campus – she’ll fringe a pair of your jeans for you! Insta: @mks_funkypants ** 

Footwear: 

All over SHUs campus, our collegiates are wearing the most stylish shoes. Comfort is KEY at the Spring Concert. You’re going to be on your feet the entire night, dancing with your besties, and want to make sure you’re prepared for this! Want to be comfortable and look cute too?! Try one of these pairs of vans! These black & white kicks are bound to match your outfit of choice this Friday! 

Accessories: 

Now that you have the perfect outfit, adding a few accessories to detail and complete your look is all that’s left!! Whether it’s adding a pair of earrings or a belt, adding one more piece to your outfit can tie the whole look together!! 

These statement belts come from Ruby & Jenna! How cute are these flower embroidered belts?!

Hoops are IN! Finding the right size and color for you can change your look completely! Find the perfect pair for you at Francesca’s!

I hope some of this outfit inspo helps you to find just the outfit to dress to impress French this Friday!!

Ciara Swan

Sacred Heart '19

Ciara Swan is a senior at Sacred Heart University. She is an Exercise Science, Pre-Physical Therapy major. She aspires to be a Pediatric Physical Therapist one day. Ciara has been a part of HerCampus for three years, formerly fulfilling the position of Secretary for her chapter on campus. She is a member of Chi Omega where she served as Secretary. A coffee in the morning and a good laugh are a necessity in every one of her days.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.