sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Don’t Be Tardy for the Darty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – darty season! Break out your favorite summer outfits and get your butt to the beach, because it’s time to party. Day parties are all about stylish comfort, so it’s easy to get stumped on how to pull it all together. Use our darty style guide below for easy outfit suggestions and don’t forget your glowing tan!

Rompers: Nothing is more fun and practical than throwing on a onesie and feeling put-together and fab! Rompers come in all shapes and styles so find the one that looks great on you. Stores like Urban Outfitters, Marshalls, and Forever 21 have a great assortment to put you in the mood to party!

Mini Dresses: A simple, flowy mini dress gives off a beachy, low key vibe that’s perfect for a daytime event. Brandy Melville hits the nail on the head with her tank dresses.

Maxis: An easy and chic choice for a laid-back day event, maxi dresses are are both comfortable and trick the eye into adding a few inches to your height.

High-waisted Jean Shorts: Bring back some amazing 70’s fashion in a pair of high-waisted denim shorts. With accents like lace, rips, and studs, this outfit staple can take your outfit to a ten in no time! Tip: if you’re on the hunt for customized and unique jean shorts, check out http://www.etsy.com

Helene Mayne

Sacred Heart

Helene Mayne is a sophomore graphic design and fashion marketing student at Sacred Heart University. She aspires to be a stylist or creative director at a magazine. She participates in Best Buddies, Art Club, and Community Council. She enjoys reading, painting, and sushi.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.