This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

A few days ago, Disney came out with a new streaming network called Disney Plus. To be honest, I never even knew it was out nor did I know that Disney was making such a service.

Nonetheless, my friends immediately bought it and raved about it in our group chat. They explained how every Disney show from our childhood was on there in addition to classic Disney movies and MARVEL movies and Star Wars and even National Geographic. This really intrigued me because I miss watching all of the good shows that was on ‘old Disney’ like Hannah Montana and That’s So Raven.

In addition, another, slightly more expensive, version of Disney Plus had the addition of Hulu and ESPN Plus, which I knew my brother would love. After talking with my brother, we both decided we needed the Disney Plus with ESPN Plus, which was perfect because we both can stream at the same time and still have one account.

So, after immediately caving, I bought Disney Plus. Let me start out by saying this was probably the best purchase I could have made, especially in this cold time of year. This streaming network literally has everything, and that is not an exaggeration. I was able to watch Hannah Montana, Suite Life on Deck, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That’s So Raven, Camp Rock, all of the High School Musical movies, Wizards of Waverly Place and more. I finally found the streaming service that I know I won’t be disappointed in.

I never had Netflix, and from seeing my friends’ Netflix account, it did not even intrigue me. However, this did not disappoint. I wanted to watch the Marvel Series, and this service has it too.

After exploring the website up and down, I have not found one bad thing about this and the only bad aspect is if you do not like Disney at all (yikes!). With the holidays around the corner, a subscription to Disney Plus is definitely worth the money.

With that being said, if anyone needs me, I’ll be in my room, avoiding my homework and all other responsibilities, as I watch my entire childhood on my laptop with a warm cup of tea and blankets. There’s nothing wrong with that, right?

Sacred Heart University 2020 Health Science, Global Health Major Nutrition, Exercise & Wellness
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.