This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.
Coupon book

Make a homemade coupon book that has coupons of tasks/actions/activities they are allowed to have you do/do with you whenever they want! All you need is a pen/marker, paper, and some cute ideas! Some ideas I have come up with are: cleaning house, hugs, watching a movie, cooking dinner, massage, etc.

Patches/pins

This is such a cute and cheap gift idea to give to anyone in your life. They can put the patches/pins on their clothes, on their bag, or anywhere else! This gives you the chance to help them express themselves with cute accessories.

Art Prints

You can find pictures on Pinterest and use them to print for cheap! You can also look on websites like Society6 for hundreds of cute prints for under $20.

Homemade Candles

Get some wax, a wick, and some oils and make your loved one a candle just for them. You can name it after them, add some of there favorite smells, and have a blast doing it. You can also put some old dried flower petals inside to add another cute addition. And if you want, you can also just make a kit and do it together as a fun activity gift!

Playlist

Your loved one will definitely feel so lucky when you make a playlist just for them. You can pick songs that remind you of your relationship, songs you think describe them, songs they love, only songs from their favorite year/artist, etc. They will feel so grateful that you put the time and thought into something so personal and special.

Homemade Cooking Kit

Make or buy a kit to make some homemade food together. Getting ingredients for a pizza and having a fun pizza night would be something I know I would absolutely love!

Adult Coloring Book

These are so fun and a great way to relieve stress. Not only are they affordable, but I think anyone would love to feel like a kid again and color in some beautiful art.

Car Décor

If your loved one has a car, getting them a sticker, magnet, dashboard friend, and/or a rear view mirror hanging is a perfect present. This will allow them to make their car their own and spice up their way.

Mugs/Tote Bag

I know I’m a sucker for some cute tote bags and funky mugs, so I’m sure you know someone who is too. The bag is a great accessory to carry your stuff, go shopping, or just to look super cute! You can find some really cute bags at Society6.

Goodie Basket of favs!

Get them a small goodie basket of their favorite snacks, drinks, colors, etc. Maybe add a gift card to their favorite store/café. This is personal, useful, and cheap! It makes one gift look like a bunch of mini presents :)

Whatever you choose to get, your loved one will be so happy. Just the fact that you are thinking of them this Holiday season is something worth feeling thankful for. Happy Holidays!

Top view of person wearing Christmas socks standing in front of Christmas tree surrounded by presents
Photo by Thought Catalog from Unsplash

Devin Gavigan

Sacred Heart '21

Hi, my name is Devin Gavigan and I am an English and Communications major with an Advertising and PR concentration at Sacred Heart University. I have always had a passion for writing and everything creatively stimulating. I hope you enjoy my articles!
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)