Campus Cutie: Nicolette Corrado

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The Basics:

Name: Nicollette Corrado

Major/Minor: Marketing and Digital Advertising

Year: Junior

Hometown: River Vale, New Jersey

Campus Involvement: GDI

Relationship Status: Single

Even though she’s a GDI, she still supports SHU Greek Life (photo taken prior to Kappa Sigma Formal).

Favorites:

Color: Red

Food: Pepperoni pizza

Spot: Jersey Shore

Season: Fall

Celeb Crush: Wentworth Miller (even though he’s gay).

Emoji: The octopus emoji

Nicollette (in pink) and her housemates all dressed up!

The Good Stuff:

What’s your favorite thing about the SHUbox?

How close it is to home!

What do you look for most in a guy?

Someone as sarcastic as me with a good personality and a sense of humor.

What is/are the deal breaker(s)?

If a guy isn’t honest and has no humor, I’m not interested. Oh, and they totes have to smell good!

Any embarrassing/funny date stories?

One time when I was out to dinner with this guy, the waitress asked us if we were twins only to realize after that we were actually two years apart and on a date.

What are your plans for the summer? Anything wild?

I’m going to San Diego for a week, and I am also a summer marketing intern at the United States Tennis Association (USTA). I’ll also be hanging out with Annamaria Alotta on my weekends. 

If you were trapped on an island, who/what would you want stuck with you?

A phone, some wifi, and my mom to cook for me.

Nicolette is the total package: funny, smart, adventurous, and loves a good meal! Boys, if you’re looking for this gem, you can probably find her at G-Star letting loose on the dance floor. 

Colleen O'Melia

Sacred Heart

Colleen O'Melia is a senior at Sacred Heart University. She is an English major with a concentration in Writing. Aside from being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Sacred Heart, she is President of Sacred Heart's Education Club, volunteers at a local schools, and mentors young students.