Campus Cutie: Kieran Walsh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Age/Grade: Sophomore, 19

Hometown: River Vale, NJ

Relationship Status: Single

Major/Minor: Double Art Major

Sports/Clubs/Organizations: (what are you involved in?) Soccer

Maggie Bortner: Okay, so the first question, which I am sure is on everybody’s mind: How do you get your hair to look so good?

Kieran Walsh: What can I say, I woke up like is.

MB: You are definitely flawless. You are also a member of the Sacred Heart soccer team. What would you say are the perks of being on a sports team?

KW: The best part is that it’s an instant brotherhood.

MB: How do you predict the team will do this year?

KW: I don’t see a better team in the NEC. Champions, no less.

MB: How do you spend your free time when you’re not playing soccer?

KW: Teaching the young children of Bridgeport, helping old ladies cross the street, saving cats from trees.

MB: Wow! You must be a local hero around these parts! On that note, who is your celebrity crush?

KW: Candice Swanepoel. She’s so sexy.

MB: I agree completely. So, what qualities do you look for in a girl?

KW: Big booty…

MB: Oh… That’s it? Okay then. Here’s a simple question: What’s your favorite color?

KW: Gold all in my watch.

MB: All gold everything, nice. Tell me, what’s your theme song?

KW: Any Lil Wayne song.

MB: What is your guilty pleasure?

KW: Shoes.

MB: Give me four things you would like to cross off your bucket list.

KW: Stand at the bottom Mount Kilimanjaro, spend a day at the Playboy mansion, attend the World Cup final, and go into outter space.

MB: Very interesting! Finally, what is something no one would ever guess about you?

KW: I don’t wear boxers on the weekends. 

It’s safe to say Kieran has all you’re looking for ladies– looks, a sense of humor, AND he’s a Division 1 athlete. What more could you want?

Maggie Bortner is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is a business marketing and fashion merchandising major, with a minor in French. She is a leading member in her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, here on campus. She likes to spend her free time working out at the gym and spending hours online shopping.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.