This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The BAE-sics:

Name: Gabriella Weireter

Year: Junior

Hometown: Westchester, NY

Major: Accounting

Campus Involvement: Phi Sigma Sorority, Twin Tides Accounting Intern and Ambassador, Accounting Club, Retroact Club, Entrepreneur Club and Relay for Life.

Relationship Status: Taken by Mr. Twin Tides himself … (sorry boys!)

Favorites:

Color: Orange

Food: Salmon

Song: “Drops of Jupiter” by Train is such a classic!

Place to Shop: Twin Tides… obviously! 

Movie: Bridesmaids

Celeb Couple: Nathan and Haley forever!

Hobby: There is no time for hobbies when you’re an accounting major!

Spot on Campus: Anywhere in the new business building! Especially Einstein’s. It gives me good vibes. 

Vacation Spot: Bora Bora

Time of Year: Christmas time! 

Think Fast:

Dunkin’ or Starbucks: Starbucks!

Linda’s or Flick: Can I say neither?

The Star or Dreamz: My dreams come true at Dreamz!

Best Edible’s or Pronto: Pronto…buffalo chicken salad please!!

NY or CT: New York

Kim, Kourtney or Khloé: Khloé

J.Crew or Lilly: Lilly, duh!

Summer or Fall: Summer because I get really tan.

Thanksgiving or Christmas: Thanksgiving because I love food.

Netflix or Chill: Both ;)

Miscellaneous:

Now that you’re a junior, what’s the most exciting thing coming up on your agenda?

I’m going to Australia! It’s been my dream since I was a little girl and I can’t believe it’s finally coming true. The only thing I’m not excited about is having to leave my friends, family and boyfriend … and the idea that once I get there I’ll never want to leave.

What’re you most excited for during your studying abroad experience?

I am excited about seeing the little kangaroos and traveling everywhere. Meeting new people will be a scary experience, but I can’t wait to see what the rest of the world has to offer!

Are there any other places you want to go to while you’re out of the U.S.?

Yes, of course! I already have plans to go on tours of New Zealand, Perth, Tasmania and, my personal favorite, Kangaroo Island. I’m also spending a week in Bora Bora with my dad before my study abroad experience starts.

Kangaroo Island? Is that like an island filled with Kangaroos?

Haha, no….but I wish!

And for one last question, what has been your favorite part of this semester?

Definitely being a part of the Twin Tides Company! It’s been so amazing to see a company begin from the bottom up. It takes a lot of time, money and effort to build a company. Also, the time I’ve spent with Twin Tides has been a really good experience for my future in the business world.

Haley Rose

Sacred Heart

Haley is a sophomore at Sacred Heart where she's majoring in Fashion Marketing and Merchandising. Aside from being apart of the Executive Board of Alpha Delta Pi sorority and the Features Editor of Her Campus, she enjoys Chipotle, Amazon Prime, Gossip Girl, and Gilmore Girls. 
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.