This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The Basics: 

Name: Colette Dabaghian

Year:  Senior

Major:  Health Science 

Hometown:  Rivervale, NJ

Relationship Status:  Single 

Campus Involvements:  Her Campus, Club Volleyball

Hobbies/Interests: going on adventures, the beach, gym, socializing with friends, interested in health/wellness

Favorites:

On-campus spot:  Bobby Valentine Rec Center (especially Robek’s)

Food: Any Middle Eastern food 

Movie: 21 Jump Street

Artist: Thomas Rhett

Q&A:

What has been your favorite memory at SHU so far?

My favorite memory at SHU was definitely, as corny as this sounds, meeting my friends freshman year. We all bonded in Seton on our floor and still have a close bond like we did freshman year. Making memories with my friends who will be part of my life after college is something that I cannot thank SHU enough for.

You have your instagram @cmd.nutrition, what inspired you to create it and what does nutrition mean to you? 

I made this account on a whim almost two years ago because I wanted a way to show my passion for nutrition and health and wellness that was not on my main instagram account. Nutrition has always been a part of me and I strive to help people live their healthiest lives, whether it be the choices they make or their attitude or their food choices. It means so much more than food, it is about the attitude a person has towards food and their overall wellness. I hope to go to grad school for nutrition and dietetics and to specialize in eating disorders and mental health as well.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years, I hope to be employed full time. I want to be as successful as possible and to have an impact on people’s lives. With this in mind I hope everything else in life falls into place.

Since you’re a senior, what is one thing you’re going to miss most about Sacred Heart? 

There is so much that I am going to miss about SHU. I have not accepted the fact that I am graduating. I love the campus atmosphere and the information that I have learned in regards to my major and my own self. I feel so at home here that it is going to be hard not coming back again in the fall, except for alumni weekend. I’m going to miss seeing my friends all the time, Red’s, football games and the athletic facilities.

Sacred Heart University '20 Communications--Public Relations
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.