Campus Cutie: Birthday Girl Meghan Feeney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Campus Cutie Meghan Feeney just turned 22!

Class Year: 2014Major: Exercise Science (Psychology Minor)Involved In: Chi Omega, Shu Dance Ensemble, Student Ambassador

Birthday Fun

What is your favorite thing to do on your birthday? Soak in another year of being alive.

What is the most meaningful gift you have ever received on your birthday? My first birthday I received a stuffed bunny named Sally that I still own today at age 22.

What has the past year of your life taught you? Embrace change, challenge, and opportunity with an open mind.

What are your hopes for the next year of your life? I hope to finish nursing school and become an awesome nurse!

Life Lessons

What would you attribute your success as a person to? My success is attributed to all of the awesome friends, family, and supports in my life that give me the strength to be who I am.

What do you want to do with your life? I want to do, see, and experience everything the world has to offer.

Quote to live by: Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. 

Fun Facts

Date Night- go out or stay home? Pajamas are amongst my favorite things in the world.. stay in!

Valentine’s Day- chocolate or flowers? Neither: a hand-written card.

Fashion- comfy or trendy? COMFY x infinity

Wine or beer? Wine (white)

What is the best way to de-stress? Run.

What’s one thing you wish guys would understand about girls? We can do anything they can, if not better sometimes.

Taylor Lane is a senior in the Sacred Heart University school of education. She majors in English and is a section editor for the school newspaper, Spectrum. She is a captain on the Division I Softball team. Taylor aspires to be a special education teacher and spends her free time volunteering in programs for people with special needs.