clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Celebrity: Sam Butler

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Sam is shown here with his favorite music artist, Skrillex.

“Sam Butler is the most genuine & nicest person I’ve met at Sacred Heart University. Everywhere he goes he has people coming up to him and hugging him. He’s just great to be around.” –Erin Kilpatrick

Hometown: Glastonbury, CT

Year: Senior

Major: Communications

Zodiac sign: Taurus

What clubs/ organizations are you involved in?

I’m the perspectives editor for the Spectrum Newspaper, I’m on the E-board for Habitat for Humanity, and I volunteer at a preschool called Caroline House once a week. I spend most of my spare time doing other volunteer programs. 

What’s your favorite part about Sacred Heart University?

Probably the people. I’ve made the most amazing and genuine relationships here than anywhere else in my entire life. Everyone is so nice and so open.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I don’t know, is that fair to say? My dream job is to be Skrillex’s manager, but I think I’m too much of a fan girl for that.

Favorite food?

Chipotle

Favorite Color?

Blue

Are you more of a daytime person or a night owl?

Night owl

Favorite movie?

Gravity. I love space.

Celebrity crush?

Besides Skrillex? Takes out phone and shows me an urban outfitters ad. Can I say this girl in the picture? She kind of looks like Zooey Deschanel, so I guess she’d be my celebrity crush.

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one thing what would it be?

My record player!

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.