This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Spring is all about shedding layers and wearing bright, colorful pieces! These brands offer the perfect additions to revamp your wardrobe before the new season. 

Frasier Sterling

lsEz CeNmXEh3qXj8eGITcVpwrqjiQ OClOlw1kHLSb3ExVHgbueTMY0LIy t4rtgAA0TLUj9a U L2xNDCLZLdyzIGA8zLbmaSl 88ADiRFzsNVFoRbbo HvrGUlWu0G3

Frasier Sterling is a modern jewelry brand known for being seen on many celebrities and influencers. They have colorful chokers that are perfect for the spring and summer! They also have a variety of claw clips and shoulder bags. These fun, bright pieces are perfect accessories for the new season!

COMMENSE

XB1s3dzAwW0pALd7cr3Re AZdsUZFgDYSand1B4S3s4FbmCnl KHmWmFTs2H3fO znmnd0vgGQys1bXLc CAlT6QKFvq3uGjME 0FHcCeOFgT4cxK96

Commense has been one of my favorite places to shop online recently! They have all the newest trends and carry lots of fun and bright pieces for the spring. I love that this brand is affordable and great quality. They have great denim, matching sets, bathing suits, and even office wear!

NEWBELLA

WvOoEm3xXE9aIpqthuwCM6nSm9tB7hBzfrTYlDK7qtW3aP2to0ml0PJ4XPj47gDwO8cWSvuSRAz5nuicP0Pxx0 hzWloKVZyoQEQN54zybNi9XAQLZ9BHsC1d0PJaVIXngXAurNq6bFeuSYlruEg3Ek

NewBella is a trendy shoe shop. I love this brand and how vast the variety of shoes they offer are. From trendy pink heels and classic loafers, to trendy sneakers and sparkly sandals, Newbella offers the perfect pieces to wear on your feet this spring!

Hi! My name is Briella and I major in psychology and minor in Criminal Justice. I love lifting weights at the gym, shopping with my friends, and spending time with my family. In addition to HerCampus, I am apart of Kappa Alpha Theta, Women in Business, Psychology Club, and Fashion Club.