jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Whether classic or edgy, half-ankle booties can be comfortable and stylish! They can have an aztec pattern, rugged country look, a sleek black leather vibe, or be a simple colorful suede. On cooler days, throw on a skirt or dress and style them with a pair of knee-high or thigh high stockings. Throw them on for a night out with a pair of jeans to elongate your legs, giving you a hip, modern feel, freeing yourself from the pain of high heels! Booties are taking over all the runways around the world and should be taking over your closet. I know I am obsessed and can’t live without them. Featured below are photos of ankle booties from our own Sacred Heart students, as well as the name of the store they were purchased from, so you can be just as fashion-forward!

Here are a pair of classic, suede maroon half-ankle booties from Old Navy! Also found in black, grey, and brown.

This is a pair of black leather ankle booties, with cut-outs around the ankle to add a little flare to your look! Found at Steve Madden stores.

How hot and funky are these half-leather, half-leopard booties! Found at italianshoemakers.com.

Here’s an example of cute, rugged, worn leather half boots. Throw these on with a pair of jeans and a sweater, and you’re ready to hit the school hallways!

Loving the added ankle straps on these black suede booties. You can find ’em at DSW!

Maggie Bortner is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is a business marketing and fashion merchandising major, with a minor in French. She is a leading member in her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, here on campus. She likes to spend her free time working out at the gym and spending hours online shopping.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.