This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s going to concerts. I love the excitement of waiting in line, the anticipation of waiting for the artist to get on stage, and the rush of adrenaline when they do get on stage. Throughout the past few years of my life (and pre-COVID times), I have gone to a few concerts to see some of my favorite artists. Here are the best three artists that I’ve seen live so far!  

The Weeknd

The Weeknd has always been one of my favorite artists. Seeing him live proved that he is one of the most talented artists in the game. There are very few people who sound better live than their recorded music, but he easily sounds so much better live than anything he records. The production for the show also had insane visuals and props to make his shows even better. 

Justin Bieber

This might be biased because I was a superfan of him when I was younger, but Justin Bieber is a great live performer. He sings well, has several choreographed dances, and great production to the show. I would classify the day I saw him live as one of the best days of my life due to how good the show was.

Tyler the Creator

Tyler the Creator is a man of many things, and music happens to be one of his best attributes. When Tyler performs, he puts a lot of creative thought into his shows. He is also a super funny guy that makes his shows really enjoyable. Going to one of his concerts entails a night of fun and good music.

Megan Murphy

Sacred Heart '22

I am a junior at Sacred Heart studying marketing!
Sacred Heart student from Mass, sharing my thoughts and interests with others on Her Campus :)