“Bed Head” No More!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

I have never really been one to use many hair products, but every time that I don’t do something with it, I look like Mufasa struck by lightning due to the excessive amount of frizz. When I tried TIGI’s Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day thickening spray, I was a little skeptical and afraid that it would make my hair appear greasy. However, I was quickly proven wrong!

The instant that I used the product and began playing with my hair I noticed that something was different. So did my best friend, because when I left the bathroom she commented on it right away. 

I always wear my hair up, even if only partially, because the shorter pieces of hair that I have in front of my face begin to turn in different directions, get really frizzy, and don’t like to cooperate when I brush them to the side. NO LONGER does this happen. When I sweep my hair back or to the side, it listens and conforms to the shape of my head rather than going free willy-nilly.

The usual volume my hair gets is from frizz and puffiness. After using the spray, my hair softened, smoothed out and got thicker and more voluminous without any extra help, which is fantastic because I never leave myself with enough time to actually work on it. 

The spray lasted the entire night, and the next morning bounced back instantaneously after brushing it rather than falling limp and simply looking greasy (Warning: DO NOT take this as an excuse to not shower. I didn’t…Most days…) 

When I sprayed it into my hair, it instantaneously felt lighter. It even got a slight bounce to it. The first time trying it, I remember running my hand through my hair and thinking “It looks like there’s more of it, but it doesn’t feel like there is any weight on my head!”   

Overall, I think that the product is fantastic. It costs $20.00, which may be a little pricey but it is a huge bottle that will last for a while. The only setback is that it flammable, so you can’t use it if you are planning on jumping through flaming hoops or anything like that (don’t worry, once it dries you should be all set). I would absolutely recommend TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day thickening spray if you want hair so light and glamorous you can’t even tell that it’s there!

Abigail Frisoli

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.