Back to School Survival Kit: Check Out These Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Her Campus Sacred Heart got a huge gift this week; our Back to School Survival Kit! We want to give a shout out to Luna, NueroSonic, Chipotle, Poppin, and SKenergy for all of the fabulous products. Her Campus headquarters hooked us up with some back to school necessities. We want to tell our readers how they can get their hands on all the cool stuff.

Poppin’s mini notebooks and gel pens are cute and practical for fitting anywhere in your bag. We got orange notebooks and lime green gel pens, feeling festive for Halloween! For $5 off your next purchase use this code: DORMSTYLE. You can also Instagram your new Poppin products with the hashtag #dormstyle and enter to win a complete Poppin desk makeover!

Chipotle is every collegiette’s go-to place for a quick, delicious meal. There is a Chipotle on Black Rock Turn Pike, ten minutes from campus. There meals are mostly under $10 with chips, salsa, and a drink. For our upperclassmen, Chipotle even sells alcoholic beverages like beer and margaritas. Text DORM to 888222 to enter to win a catered dorm party for 40!

NueroSonic is a new drink that has all of us buzzing. It has a pleasing taste with a little carbonation. Our team said it helped them feel more awake while studying which is a major plus! The library on campus is open till 3am and many students are in the middle of midterms. NeuroSonic may be your new best study buddy!

Almost every collegiette knows that Luna bars are the tastiest, quickest way to get some protein and energy before a full day of classes. These Luna bars are white chocolate macedamia nut flavor. A little sweet and salty goes a long way. Each bar is nutritious and afforadable.

Of course we got some Her Campus swag to top it off. Coozies with bows to hold your drinks are a must have. Head over to www.hercampus.com/shop to get the super classy coozies for $6. Check out their new pink tank top that says Campus Cutie on the back for only $16.

Taylor Lane is a senior in the Sacred Heart University school of education. She majors in English and is a section editor for the school newspaper, Spectrum. She is a captain on the Division I Softball team. Taylor aspires to be a special education teacher and spends her free time volunteering in programs for people with special needs.