This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Quick Facts

Full Name: Anthony Thomas Capozzoli

Graduation Year: 2015

Major/Minor: Psychology and Business Administration

Hometown: Stony Brook, NY (Long Island)

Campus Involvement:  Kappa Sigma Fraternity, and Club Lacrosse

Relationship Status: Single

Details

Describe yourself in 3 words: Funny, Respectful, and Compassionate

Guilty Pleasure: Playing with puppies and kittens

Most Embarrassing Moment: Getting pantssed in 7th grade gym class and losing a little more than just my shorts, and in front of girls.

Celeb Girl Crush: Minka Kelly without a doubt

Favorite Chick Flick: Is it possible to have a favorite? They are all so good! I’ll go with A Walk to Remember.

Biggest Fear: Heights and bee’s because I am allergic

If you could trade places with one person at SHU who would it be and why: If I could, I would trade places with Mike Amatulli because he knows everyone on campus…literally.

Dream Job: CEO of a major business corporation and to own my own gym

Favorite Quote/Motto: If it’s not ok, it’s not the end.

How does it feel to be nominated as Campus Cutie: It feels great being nominated as campus cutie! And I am very appreciative.

Lots of Love

What do you look for in Girls: Humor, consideration, laid-back, humble, sweet hearted

Perfect Date: Any date that leads to another

Biggest Turn On: Glasses, smile, good kisser and laughing at my sarcasm

Biggest Turn Off: Spray on tans and when a girl is stuck up

First Thing you Notice about a Girl: Smile, eyes, and how they present themselves

First Kiss: Back in 7th grade during the glory days of spin the bottle

Why are SHU girls great?: SHU girls are great, because there are many unique types of girls. They aren’t all the same

Jamie O'Donoghue is a Sophmore, majoring in Exercise Science. She is looking to attend Physical Therapy School as a graduate student. She looks forward to becoming a pediatric Physical Therapist. She enjoys volunteering and working with Habitat for Humanity.
Taylor Lane is a senior in the Sacred Heart University school of education. She majors in English and is a section editor for the school newspaper, Spectrum. She is a captain on the Division I Softball team. Taylor aspires to be a special education teacher and spends her free time volunteering in programs for people with special needs.