burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ankle Booties for Every Occasion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

When we think winter we usually think boots. Ugg boots, riding boots, snow boots—any boot that will keep us warm during this winter weather. This year, ankle boots are a new trend. Ankle boots are comfy, stylish, and versatile. Ankle boots can be worn in a variety of settings–they can be dressed up and worn for a night out, thrown on and worn to class, or even paired with a cute skirt for a date night. Booties are warmer than open-toed heels and just a bit dressier than your typical winter boot, which is why ankle booties are a MUST-have this winter. They are the perfect fit for almost any occasion.

Casual

For a cute but casual look for class, pair you ankle booties with either jeans or tights, a cute jacket, and a warm scarf like these girls did!

Date Night

For a casual but classy look for dinner with a date or a couple of friends, black tights and high wasted shorts go great with ankle boots. Pull the look together with a sheer top and a statement piece of jewelry.

Going Out

It’s safe to ditch the tights when you’re going out. Whether you’re headed to a club, a college bar, or a house party everyone can agree it is far from a chilly atmosphere. Pair your booties with a flirty dress and you’re set.

Colleen O'Melia

Sacred Heart

Colleen O'Melia is a senior at Sacred Heart University. She is an English major with a concentration in Writing. Aside from being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Sacred Heart, she is President of Sacred Heart's Education Club, volunteers at a local schools, and mentors young students.
Taylor Lane is a senior in the Sacred Heart University school of education. She majors in English and is a section editor for the school newspaper, Spectrum. She is a captain on the Division I Softball team. Taylor aspires to be a special education teacher and spends her free time volunteering in programs for people with special needs.