Almost Pro-Golfer…Tom D’Andrea

Name: Tom D’Andrea

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Westchester, New York

Major: Undecided

Hobbies: Snowboarding, Go-Pro Photography, late night nature walks, skim boarding  

Campus Involvement: Member of the Sacred Heart golf team, SAAC

Relationship Status:  Taken

What is your favorite movie? Tommy Boy

Favorite food? Chicken cutlets with mashed potatoes

Who is your celebrity look-alike? Christian Bale  

What is an interesting fact about yourself? I took a year off before college to explore the 7 continents of the world.

What is your idea of the perfect girl? Light brown hair, stunning eyes, long tan legs, ability to make me smile every time I look at her, lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.

How about the perfect date? I would like to go on some kind of adventure, either walking on the beach or going for a hike at sunset. Ending the night off with a table for two lit with candles, then find out if I found my perfect girl.  

Where do you see yourself in ten years? Playing on the PGA tour, married to a Victoria’s Secret model, and living in a beach house in Florida.

What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Solve world hunger, tell no one, and then disappear deep into the Siberian Desert until I come back with a pet lion. 

Maggie Bortner is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is a business marketing and fashion merchandising major, with a minor in French. She is a leading member in her sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, here on campus. She likes to spend her free time working out at the gym and spending hours online shopping.