This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

As we kick off a new semester, I’m sure many of you, like me, have just embarked on your latest (and dreaded) 8am class. Although getting to these classes can be a drag, they are the perfect excuse to break out your cutest and coziest ensembles. All of the options listed below are available on Amazon Prime for $20 or less (to fit that college budget) and all pot well with iced coffee for those early mornings.

1. Tie dye hoodie

Going along with the ever present tie dye trend, this hoodie is a great way to stay trendy and comfy to your earliest classes (and throughout the day)!

2. Fitted joggers

There are few things I love more than a good pair of joggers. These trump your old baggy sweats, but keep you comfortable and warm in the morning!

3. Trendy sweater

For those of you that aren’t hoodie fans, or just want to change it up, a printed sweater is a great way to change it up quickly in the morning.

4. The necessary beanie

This one is a personal favorite of mine. Skip the dry shampoo and throw on a warm beanie for your first class. This option is perfect for these cold New England winters at school!

Shannon Sweeney

Sacred Heart

Nina Lauria

Sacred Heart

Nina is a Biology major with a Chemistry minor on the Physician's Assistant track. She has always loved medicine just as much as fashion and blogging. Nina hopes to one day concentrate in Pediatric Oncology and help find a cure for cancer!