5 Last-Minute Holiday Gift Ideas Under $25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

The holiday season can be stressful. Sometimes, it can be difficult to find the perfect gift or even learn how to shop on a budget. Other times, you might just lose track of time and go crazy looking for gifts. These are five great last-minute ideas that you can find almost anywhere and they’re all under $25!

1. Dash Mini Maker: The Mini Waffle Maker Machine for Individual Waffles, Paninis, Hash browns, & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch, or Snacks – Aqua by Amazon.com

This can make a great gift for any person of any age! It’s simple and easy to use and very convenient in the kitchen.

2. BEDSURE Sherpa Fleece Blanket Throw Size Grey Plush Throw Blanket Fuzzy Soft Blanket Microfiber by Bedshe

Who won’t appreciate a soft blanket for Christmas? I’ve been giving blankets as gifts to many of my loved ones and they’ve always loved it. They’re soft and keep you warm on any winter day during the winter season.

3. CHILLOUT LIFE 12 oz Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid & Gift Box | Wine Tumbler Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Travel Tumbler Cup for Coffee, Wine, Cocktails, Ice Cream – Rose Gold Tumbler by OK Premium

4. YZKKE 5Pack Womens Vintage Winter Soft Warm Thick Cold Knit Wool Crew Socks, Multicolor, free size by USA – YZKKE SOCKS 

Who can go wrong with some cute and fun socks? These will keep you and your toes warm and make awesome stocking stuffers to give to either friends or family.

5. Felt Letter Board with 10×10 Inch Rustic Wood Frame, Script Words, Precut Letters, Picture Hangers, Farmhouse Wall Decor, Shabby Chic Vintage Decor, Black Felt Message Board by Main Event USA ® 

I am obsessed with letter boards. I own three and I use them daily.  They can be put almost anywhere and can serve for any purpose. This would make a great gift to someone in college who lives in a dorm or simply your best friend to put in her bedroom.

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.
Nina Lauria

Sacred Heart

Nina is a Biology major with a Chemistry minor on the Physician's Assistant track. She has always loved medicine just as much as fashion and blogging. Nina hopes to one day concentrate in Pediatric Oncology and help find a cure for cancer!