Style

15 Back-to-School Pieces Under $15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.
  1. Start classes off in style with these olive “Keep It Simple Sweetie Leggings” ($9.99). Style them up with a blouse and booties, or take a laid-back approach by adding a crop top and some killer shades. Get them now at Fashionnova for a limited time!
  2. In need of a LBD? You have come to the right place! Fashionnova has $15 and under dresses online now. Getting dinner with your besties or having a date night with your babe? This is the perfect dress for you. Search “Feeling Flirty Gauze Dress” ($15.00) in black and at the press of a button, this steal is yours.

3. Looking for a trendy pair of leggings to wear to your college gym? Check out these “Hips Don’t Lie Performance Leggings” ($15.00) in mauve or black at fashionnova.com. Get in shape, but don’t break the bank, these swanky leggings are only $15.

4. Nothing says back-to-school like a new mini skirt. Get on this deal at Fashionnova ASAP. This cute multi color mini skirt is on sale now. Search “Recovering Lover Multi Color Skirt – Brown Combo” ($15.00) and heads will be turning.

5. Formal season is quickly approaching and the best end-of-summer shoe deals are happening now! Check out these under $15 metallic pumps at Francesca’s. Search “Katelyn Metallic Pump” ($14.98) for a final sale steal, and glitz up your look with an affordable touch of shimmer.

6. Never jumped on that newspaper boy hat trend this summer? Don’t worry there’s still time to rock the look. Check out this Briley Seersucker Cabbie Hat” ($5.97) in blue and white stripes.

7. Earrings are a must in your fall wardrobe! Get these “Delaney Blue Teardrop Earrings” ($9.98) Francesca’s now. Pair them with a cute leather skirt or laid-back jeans.

8. Get these trendy jeans at Fashionnova! Search “Girly Girl Boyfriend Jeans- Light Blue Wash” ($15.00). Pair them with a bodysuit on the weekend, and a cozy white tee during the week for a casual look.

9. Get this “Off the Grid Ruffle Skirt- Black” ($10.00) Fashionnova. Mix and match with a white tee or a blouse and blazer for a more formal look.

10. Looking for a chic back to school piece? Get these “Windowpane Palazzo Pants” ($14.99) from Charlotte Russe now. Wear them to your sorority chapter meetings, a job interview, or to class for a sophisticated look.

11. Going out or going to class, this “Chambray Lace Up Mini Skirt” ($13.99) is the perfect piece to add to your college wardrobe. Pair it with a solid colored crop top or a striped button up, and wow the crowd. Get it at Charlotte Russe now!

12. Snag this cute “Tie-Dye Tee” ($6.99) at Charlotte Russe now. It’s the perfect shirt to wear during a late night study sesh, or out on a weekend diner dash. Pair it with jeans or joggers for a relaxed look.

13. Get these cute and cozy pajama shorts ($12.99) at Kohl’s. We know going back to school can be stressful, so jump into these totally relaxed shorts for a low-key Netflix and chill night.

14. We all know college students lose socks like they lose their room key, so here is a 10-pack of colorful low-rise, “Marled No-Show Socks” ($6.99) from Kohl’s to wear to class, the gym, or with simple white Vans.

15. Every college student needs a good pair of statement leggings to throw on when you are running late to class. Look stylish and still stay comfortable with these Cuddl Duds Super Soft Leggings & Plush Socks Set” ($9.60) from Kohl’s.

Kathryn Andes

Sacred Heart '21

Hi! I'm Kathryn, I'm majoring in Communications with a focus in Journalism, and minoring in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. I sing in the SHU choir, I'm the President of College Democrats at Sacred Heart, and I'm a global ambassador for the Office of Global Affairs. I love writing about fashion, beauty, life, and politics, and Her Campus gives me a great platform to do that!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.