10 Things That Happened When You Learned Fetty Wap Is Coming to SHU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Pioneers were devastated to hear there would be no fall concert. We all knew that SHU definitely had to step up their game for spring semester, and they certainly have: Fetty Wap will be gracing us with his presence on Friday, April 8, 2016. It’s as if Fetty read our last article and answered our prayers. Here are 10 things that most definitely happened when you heard the big news:

1. You double checked your eyesight to make sure you read that email correctly.

2. When you realized you did, you screamed so loud that it scared the people sitting next to you at 63’s.

3. You immediately texted all of your SHU friends to show off your extreme excitement.

4. While also tweeting and texting your non-SHU friends, making everyone else in the world envious of the glorious opportunity you’ve been given to let Fetty press rewind and see that a** one more time.

5. You found yourself randomly breaking out in song to “Trap Queen.”

6. And already online shopping for possible outfits, asking yourself “Would Fetty notice me in this?” before adding anything to your cart.

7. Since then, you have thoroughly checked your email every day waiting for the ticket information. No more consistently deleting SHU emails…

8. Your phone continues to blow up with texts from your home friends asking you to get them a ticket (You’re too afraid to tell them it will most likely sell out the first day).

9. You and your friends have begun devising an elaborate plan to get yourself backstage to meet him.

10. You shamelessly started counting down the days until the big day immediately (unfortunately still 246 to go…)

Way to Go, SHU! You had us really disappointed in you after the no fall concert situation, but this totally makes up for it all.

Victoria Caputo

Sacred Heart

Victoria Caputo is a junior at Sacred Heart University. She is an English Major with a double minor in Creative Writing and Graphic Design studying as a graduate student in the Elementary Education program. She is a co-chair of Relay for Life, the founder and President of To Write Love on Her Arms, and the newly appointed Treasurer of SHU's Her Campus Chapter!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.