timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Things To Do If You’re Not Into Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Or, Single Awareness Day if you’re one of the many single ladies or fellas out there just doing your own thing. That’s totally awesome, too! Is your entire squad spending the day with their special someone? Not entirely sure what to do with yourself when February 14th arrives? You can even include your significant other in these activities if you got one! Here’s a list of 10 things you can do if you’re not into Valentine’s Day (open to all, single or taken)!

1.     Spoil yourself with chocolates. Nothing better. 

2.     Take the day for yourself. Do some online shopping. Lay in bed all day. Order takeout. Whatever makes YOU happy.

3.     Call up a fellow single lady or one of your bros for some quality time. You’re never lonely on Valentine’s Day when you have another friend to share it with! 

4.    Have a spa day! You deserve nothing but the best.

5.     Host a Single Awareness Day party! The more the merrier. 

6.     Have a dance party for one. Avoid the lovey-dovey songs and turn on some Fetty Wap or The Weeknd! 

7.     Wine party anyone? 

8.     Single ladies movie night! Bring on the Disney movies, please and thank you.

9.     If you really don’t like any of the options listed above, you could always do homework… I mean, if that’s what you’re into… 

10. And last, and most importantly—sleep. Preferably with a furry companion as a cuddle buddy. 

Jane Kenney

Sacred Heart

Jane is an English major with a writing concentration. Being involved in the Sacred Heart University Choir Program, she also studies music/singing alongside her writing. As of right now, she plans to take her writing skills into the journalism field.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.