10 Reasons Why December is the Best Month of the Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

For most of us, the month of December brings one thing to mind: finals. We spend most of the month living in the library until 3am, and the rest of the month catching up on the sleep we all lost. We something forget to remember that December is the most joyful and happiest month of the year. Here are 10 reasons why December is the best month of the year~

1. Christmas…Duh! 

2. The pretty lights EVERYWHERE you go

3. The sweet smell of holiday drinks

4. Having an excuse to wear a sweatshirt, leggings and fuzzy socks every day

5. Endless holiday parties

6. Taking a trip to NYC is like walking right into a fairytale

7. The first sight of snow

8. Watching Polar Express, Elf, etc. without anyone judging

9. Your diet consists of Christmas cookies and no shame

10. Finals are finally over and you can spend your time with your family and friends

Happy Best Month of the year everyone! 

Melissa Minerva

Sacred Heart '19

Melissa Minerva is currently a Senior at Sacred Heart University. She is a Marketing major with a double minor in Digital Marketing and Public Relations and Advertising. She is one of the social media chairs to Her Campus Sacred Heart. Her love for whats new and trendy is what drove her to Her Campus. Melissa enjoys watching every addicting show on netfix from one tree hill to shameless. She hopes to gain experience in the Marketing and Public Relations side of Her Campus for her future career.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.