burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

10 Engagement Rings That Will Give You Wedding Fever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Whether getting married seems like a long way into the future or right around the corner for you, here are our top engagement ring picks that have been giving us some serious wedding fever…

1. Gemstone – Brilliant Earth

Gemstone rings have been quite a trend in the millennial generation lately. Younger couples are looking for unique personalized engagement rings that show individuality rather than a classic diamond ring that millions of others tend to own. Millennials are also more inclined to buy gemstone rings because they are less expensive than diamond rings.

2. Vintage – Brilliant Earth

Vintage rings are becoming more and more popular, as people seek a unique and special way to commemorate their engagements. Vintage rings tell a story and they reveal more about who the person is, rather than their economic status.

3. Oval Morganite, White Topaz and Diamond accent, Rose Gold – Zales Jewelers

This is my personal favorite ring! I love the rose gold color and it matches great with the diamond in the center. This ring is feminine and trendy with a classic cut and look. If you are looking for something outside the box, this rose gold ring is perfect for that one-of-a-kind feel.

4. Neil Lane Aquamarine Engagement Ring – Kay Jewelers

This gorgeous engagement ring, designed by Neil Lane, gives me mermaid vibes. If you are getting married in the summer or on the beach, this ring is the perfect fit! Neil Lane has been designing engagement rings for the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows for years. Who doesn’t want to same ring as one of your favorite TV celebs?

5. Tiffany Three Stone – Tiffany & Co.

This trio stone ring from Tiffany and Co. is the epitome of classic beauty. Tiffany is one of few companies that has the highest quality diamonds. This simplistic ring is giving us major wedding fever!

6. Princess Cut – Jared Jewelers

If you are a non-traditional person, this beautiful princess-cut ring from Jared Jewelers is just the one for you. It has all the class of a traditional ring, but with an extraordinary pop of color with its gold band.

7. Rose Gold Engagement Ring – Ayala Jewelers

Want to feel like a Disney princess? This ring will give you all of those enchanted feels. With its intricate feminine design, you’ll always be feeling royal.

8. Art Deco – Seven Carat Shop

This glitzy Art Deco ring is a classic staple inspired by the late 1920’s trend. You’ll be feeling like Daisy in The Great Gatsby with this rock on your finger.

9. Luxe Willow Halo Diamond – Brilliant Earth

Oval cut engagement rings are sometimes just the way to go. They look flattering on any skin tone and any size finger. This particular ring from Brilliant Earth shows some unique design elements on the band of the ring.

10. Truly Zac Posen Three Stone – Blue Nile

Zac Posen, the fashion designer and jeweler always blows us away with his feminine, eclectic designs. This three stone ring is definitely one that you can’t pass by without doing a double take.

Kathryn Andes

Sacred Heart '21

Hi! I'm Kathryn, I'm majoring in Communications with a focus in Journalism, and minoring in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. I sing in the SHU choir, I'm the President of College Democrats at Sacred Heart, and I'm a global ambassador for the Office of Global Affairs. I love writing about fashion, beauty, life, and politics, and Her Campus gives me a great platform to do that!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.