This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacramento chapter.

This past week was Coachella there were countless celebrities, artists and YouTubers such as Shay Mitchell, James Charles, Bad Bunny and more. Coachella is an annual music festival that takes place at Palm Springs where different kinds of artists perform. People often dress uniquely at the festival and go all out. I saw many different outfits online, from a neon two-piece set to cowboy boots and everything in between!

Here are my top 9 favorite looks from Week 1 of Coachella:  

Shay Mitchell

Shay Mitchell, who played Emily in Pretty Little Liars, looked like a goddess in this black bodysuit with a sheer cover up. Her wavy hair completes the whole look and it was perfect for the festival. When was the last time she looked bad? Never!

Winnie Harlow

Winnie, a fashion model and appeared as a contestant on America’s Next Top Model, looked absolutely gorgeous in this neon green ensemble. The mini skirt and the cute neon crop top looked so flattering on Willow and the pink hair was everything! From the pink hair to the neon outfit, Willow was serving us looks!

Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny was one of the artists that performed at Coachella 2019. He was wearing a Louis Vuitton suit and I loved the color and the overall outfit. He definitely did a great job of pairing the right accessories. I liked how simple this outfit was and yet how fashionable it looked.

Shanina Shaik

Shanina, a Victoria Secret model and actress, shocked us with her red monochromatic outfit. Her hair, outfit, makeup and accessories were on fleek. She looked super hot.

Franny Arrieta

Franny, a social media influencer and singer, looked gorgeous with her black outfit. She looked like a bohemian princess and I am here for it. My favorite part of the whole outfit was the black boots. It really put the outfit together.

Normani

Normani, a singer and ex-member of Fifth Harmony, looked sexy in her neon green sheer dress. Her dress was brighter than my future! She had a cute black bathing suit underneath her neon green dress. Her outfit was Coachella worthy.

Selena Gomez

Selena performed at Coachella with DJ Snake, Cardi B and Ozuna. She looked pretty with her all-white outfit. She looked angel-like and heavenly. She can work those monochromatic outfits. I was excited when she performed “Taki Taki.”

Ariana Grande

Ariana performed at Coachella during weeks 1 and 2 and her performance was lit. All of her outfits throughout her performance were my top favorites of the weekend. The outfits, hair, and her singing and choreography was everything and more.

I didn’t go to Coachella, but that didn’t stop me from admiring the looks. A lot of people had unique and creative outfits. The performers outdid themselves this year and it was iconic.

If you plan on going to a festival or concert this spring or summer make sure you check out our other article by Leticia Sanchez called A Concert Survival Guide: 7 Essential Tips. It has all the important tips you need to be safe for your next concert and festival.

Roya Zaki

Sacramento '22

Hi, My name is Roya Zaki and I'm a writer. I am currently a freshman at Sacramento State majoring in Biology currently pre-med also. I love reading books on wattpad. I'm your typical Pisces I love watching youtube videos and I love listening to music some of my favorite artists are: Ariana Grande, Due Lipa, 5SOS, Justin Bieber, Khalid, Lauv, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Any member of One Direction.