Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Natalie Rodriguez / Spoon

7 Pumpkin Spice Flavored Foods to Try This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacramento chapter.

Everyone is restlessly anticipating the arrival of chilly weather, changing leaves and the most beloved flavor of the season: Pumpkin! At this time of year, it can be found pretty much everywhere. As if staying in shape wasn’t hard enough, how can you say no? Especially to a product that advertises itself as “limited edition”. Many brands have introduced pumpkin spice products for the holiday season. Here’s a list of pumpkin spice flavored treats you might already love and some you should give a try this fall.

1. Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin pie rules the spice chain. This delicious treat is a commonly loved holiday dessert. So cut yourself a slice, pour on the whipped cream and enjoy.

2. Pumpkin Spice Latte

The most anticipated product of all pumpkin spice products, courtesy of Starbucks. Pumpkin spice lattes can be pretty hit or miss. Despite the mix feelings, the pumpkin spice latte remains king of the patch.

3. Pumpkin Muffins

Photo By CongerDesign Courtesy of Pixabay

Dunkin Donuts’ pumpkin muffins are to die for! It tastes great with anything, like: coffee, hot chocolate or a pumpkin spice latte if you’re looking to double your amount of pumpkin spice. For the pumpkin lovers, these delicious snacks are a definite must-try.

4. Pumpkin Spice Bagels

Photo by Ravi Krishnappa Courtesy of Pixabay

These special bagels have flecks of spice in the bread and actual pumpkin pieces. These baked goods make for a surprisingly great breakfast food or snack. These can be found at your local grocery store.

5. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels

Pumpkin spice Cheerios are back again to spice up your breakfast. They’re made with real pumpkin puree and taste just like pumpkin pie. These are available for a limited time only. Don’t miss out!

6. Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn

Photo By SandySandmeyer Courtesy of Pixabay

This organic blend is the perfect go-to treat for those with a sweet tooth. For those movie nights that pair perfectly with popcorn, this is a great snack that is both healthy and tasty!

7. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Photo By StockSnap Courtesy of Pixabay

Everyone knows and loves Oreos. These fan favorite cookies are delicious on their own, but why not spice it up? These are also seasonal, so get them while you can!

Next time you’re shopping and find yourself being lured in by all those pumpkin spice products, give them a try! ‘Tis the season to embrace overwhelming amounts of pumpkin spice. It’s kind of unavoidable, but who cares because it’s absolutely amazing!

Ayanna Bolden

Sacramento '23

Hello, my name is Ayanna Bolden. I am a child development major and writer for my chapter!