This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

#1 Have an at-home yoga session by yourself

Use a great FREE online source like, doyogawithme.com, pick a video, turn off the lights, light some candles, and focus on moving your body!

#2 Watch a movie

Nothing lets you relax like forgetting your problems for a couple hours. Watch something motivational like Legally Blonde to help yourself get back to work after your break. If Elle Woods can get through law school, you can get through your homework.

Photo Source: Giphy.com

#3 Color

Bring back memories of your childhood by doing some coloring pages. Listen to music or watch TV while you color to really take your relax and and give your mind a break from all the stress. Here are some printable coloring pages to get you started.

#4 Watch cute animal videos

There’s just something about those wide eyes that makes us love animals so much. Look at videos from dog spotting pages or pages like The Dodo to get your fix of fluffy animals doing adorable things.

#5 Clean

Nothing says procrastination like cleaning your house. Put on some music and finally clean like you said you would weeks ago. Then when you’re done you’ll have an immaculate place to do your work.

#6 Pamper yourself

Paint your nails, do a face mask, take a bath. Do something for yourself that makes you feel good. Just because you’re tired and stressed doesn’t mean you can’t feel good for a change.

Rebecca is a New Jersey native and current undergraduate public health student, living with Celiac Disease, autoimmune disorders, and food allergies. Cooking and health have always been her passion, which in June 2013, she transformed into her healthy food and recipe blog, Strength and Sunshine. Her goal is to show her readers how easy, delicious, and wholesome any restricted diet can be, without sacrificing taste, family favorites, or the simple pleasure of good food.
A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.