This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

1. Hang out by Passion Puddle!

Photo Source: Nicole Tufaro

If you’re looking for a peaceful place to relax during these warm days, take a seat by Passion Puddle on Douglass Campus.  It also makes for a great study spot if you’re looking to get work done while enjoying the outdoors!

2. Buccleuch Park

Sit on the swings and let your inner child out! On the far end of campus, Buccleuch Park is a great place to sit in the sun and enjoy the warm weather.

3. The Yard

Once the weather gets warm, The Yard is the perfect place to meet up with friends or do some work! Grab food from one of the restaurants and catch a show on the big screen!

4. George Street

Taking a walk up George Street to visit your favorite cafes and restaurants is a great way to get your exercise in while enjoying the weather! Take your homework with you and make a day out of it!

5. Voorheese Mall

Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons

When the weather gets warm, the flowers start to bloom. Bring a blanket or sit at the feet of William the Silent and enjoy the the scenery.

A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.
Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Faith attends Rutgers University in New Brunswick, where she plans to major in Psychology and minor in Philosophy and Criminology.  Faith enjoys writing and traveling. She loves cats, books, and the color blue. In the future, Faith would like to attend law school.