This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Never would I imagine myself relating so much to a Sloth but hey, life is crazy! I think I officially found my spirit animal. One day this week I was searching a gif up on Google images when I came across a bunch of these sloth gifs. They were super cute and I connected with each one. I couldn’t just keep this finding to myself. So of course, I had to share it with the rest of the world. So here we are and I can only hope you love the Sloth Diaries as much as I do.  

What are my plans for Spring Break?

With spring break only one week away I can’t wait to be laying on the bea… my couch! Living life on the edge and eating tons of junk food like pizza, ice cream, etc.All while cuddled up with my dog Ace. I’ll spend hours in the same spot scrolling down my feed and enjoying every minute of “vacation”. What will you be doing?

Food,  Why Are You So Good?

Every time I think about only eating fruits and leafy greens vegetables there’s pizza around. Weeks later I step on the scale and wonder how the number I’m seeing is possible.

Why Can’t I Ever Sleep At Night?  

Everytime I try to get 6-8 hours of sleep I can’t  because I find myself doing the following things three things. Selfies, instagram, and pinning things on my Pinterest boards.

Why are mornings so rough?

Getting through the day is impossible without a coffee the size of my body. If not, both the morning and the entire day will be super long. Who’s with me and can relate?

Visit http://slothilda.com/blog  for more of these cute sloth gifs!

Alexis Martin

Rutgers '19

Blogger Babe + Owl Lover. Currently a senior at Rutgers University pursuing a bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. Things I love more than HC... brunch, planning, the city, and of course Netflix! I also have a blog over at www.alexishoots.com! Go check it out if you loved this article!