This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

What better way to kick off fall other than by trying the new Dunkin Donuts drinks! I thought I “share the coffee love” and see how good they actually are. How can one survive two three-hour lectures back to back without a medium iced latte? Instead of ordering my usual Hazelnut Swirl, l I decided to try something new. Let’s talk about Dunkin Donuts NEW Maple Pecan Swirl Latte. 

Right now at DD, there is a special going for the lattes where you can get a medium latte for $2.99, so I definitely recommend that you all try it at some point. So what does it taste like? It was definitely a layer drink. Each sip there was a new flavor to discover. Which definitely amazed me because I wondered how they could craft such delicious drink. At first, I was hesitant to buy the latte because I am not much of a maple lover. So I really took a chance when I ordered it. PSL has always been a staple for fall drinks everywhere but I think that maple pecan might give it a run for its money. It definitely has been getting more and more raving reviews and has been becoming more and more popular. Maple Pecan is going to be the sip of the season! What are you waiting for? Head over to Dunkin Donuts and get yours today for a limited time only! 

If you really love maple then I suggest you pair it with a maple sugar bacon breakfast sandwich. Your taste buds would really love you and you’ll start your morning off the right way. You’ll be totally prepared for the entire day! Dunkin Donuts found the perfect flavor for fall that isn’t pumpkin spice. 

Star Rating: 

Maple Pecan Iced Coffee gets a 4/5 from me! So, would I get it again? The answer is YES, YES, YES!

Alexis Martin

Rutgers '19

Blogger Babe + Owl Lover. Currently a senior at Rutgers University pursuing a bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. Things I love more than HC... brunch, planning, the city, and of course Netflix! I also have a blog over at www.alexishoots.com! Go check it out if you loved this article!  
Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Faith attends Rutgers University in New Brunswick, where she plans to major in Psychology and minor in Philosophy and Criminology.  Faith enjoys writing and traveling. She loves cats, books, and the color blue. In the future, Faith would like to attend law school.