This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Rachael Crowthers

Major: Undecided; however, recently applied to transfer into the Rutgers Business School for Business Analytics and Information Tech (BAIT)

Minor: If I have time, possibly Statistics

Clubs: Initiate of Phi Sigma Pi (Coed honors frat), RJX (Rutgers Jewish Experience), and Global Citizens

Why do you want to study BAIT?

I’m attempting to study BAIT because I love statistics, however, it’s difficult to find a career with only a bachelor’s degree, so I found BAIT. It’s a good combination of computer science, statistics, and business, which like a lot.

How are you active on the Rutgers campus?

This is my 4th semester here at Rutgers and I wasn’t too involved until this semester. I was participating in RJX, however, this semester I wanted to put myself out there so I decided to rush a frat and join Global Citizens. Although I will be super busy this semester, I am super excited to meet new people and form great relationships.

Is there an upcoming event on Rutgers that you’re looking forward to? What is it and why are you looking forward to it?

I am really looking forward to Rutgers Day this year. Last year was a blast, but, unfortunately, I didn’t get to see the events on Cook/Douglass. I heard the events they held there were the best, so I’m looking forward to going there this year on Rutgers Day.

Do you have a roommate? If so, how is your relationship with her?

I do have a roommate; we’re very close and have been best friends since freshman year of high school. We are both really close and can always count on the other to talk or vent and it’s nice always having a date to Brower.

If you could have any superpower, which superpower would you have?

If I could have any superpower it would have to be teleportation because I CANNOT DEAL with the buses at Rutgers! Also, it would be nice to travel around the world for cheap and take day trips to Spain and then come back home to stay in my own bed…I would save a lot of money on travel fees!

Keoni Nguyen is a former undergrad student at Rutgers University and the former Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Rutgers (2018-2019).